You have a busy life, but you have a book inside you – or you have a book that needs to be written to boost your authority or profile. Don’t let another year go by – Here are some quick strategies to get your book published.
You gain two things:
- Your first product is the learning you garner, you want to learn the most, so choose a book that you can publish simply and quickly.
- Your second product is the book you publish as part of the exercise!
#2Easy2Publish is a system about taking the simplest path to publish a book as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
- Keep it lean, do the minimum that is needed for a first book.
- Keep it quick, the faster you can do this, the more likely that you are to finish.
- Get it done – Completing a task is great for your self esteem and will motivate you to keep going.
What kind of book is the easiest and quickest to do?
A MVP – Minimum Viable Product, 100 pages or less in Black and White with no tables, preferably no lists, and no diagrams.
This is usually a Non-fiction book.
Work out your Whys
- What book do you want to write and why?
- Memoir – Yours or a family members’
- Travel/Holiday – A significant journey that changed your life
- Migration – What was your experience, what did you miss and what was strangest?
- Recipes – Family recipes, travel recipes, new cuisine you learnt
- Business – how to systematise your business
- Tips and tricks/Skills – These books are really popular
- Health and Wellness – An entire plethora of books are possible here
All this is only a minuscule fraction of what you will achieve in my workshops!
Get on the VIP list, no pitch, no fuss, no obligation – just be the first to know! Don’t miss out!
Note: Yes you will be able to publish on your own without this, but it is much better if you really came – you will love it, and you will get a valuable overview that will help you decide whether self-publishing is for you!